Getting there.

How himself and myself are getting on living together.

Very well, thanks for asking. It's so easy, despite my tendencies towards Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and the fact that we had both lived alone for years, which makes you odd! We've settled into a routine, despite conflicting work schedules. We have a nice home. What can I say, I'm happy!

How I am now friends with my mother and father on Facebook.

A sign of being a grown up at last, with nothing to hide. They know who I am now, and there was never really anything to hide in the first place. They truly are my friends now, not just my parents, givers of tenners.

How I have neither time, nor inspiration, nor discipline to blog.

I'm working on that, and I'm working on something new.

How I'm battling between my love of food and my love of fitting in my clothes.

I've lost a whopping 1.5lbs in the last two weeks. No, I've lost 1.5lbs in the last couple of weeks! It may not be much, but it's a start and I feel back in control, at last. I love to cook, I love to eat, that's not going to change, but a few small things have to. I've been either side of where I am now, and I know where I want to be.

How I'm battling to get through the working day without crawling under my desk.

It's getting better, changing my attitude, 'choosing my attitude' to quote a bunch of fishmongers in Seattle. There's change ahead and I'm ready for it, I want it now.

How living my life by a spreadsheet is making my head go a little bit kaboom.

I like to know where I am, where I'm going, what I'm doing, who with, and when. But I'm learning, to relax, do things for me, do nothing, go with the flow a bit. I still like to know, but life doesn't always work that way. I'm learning.

How I am not making time for myself, despite all around me telling me to.

See above. I'm getting there.

How I plan to change at least some of the above things.


Slowly, but surely!
 
How I went to work today wearing a top that smelled of roast beef. 

It was great roast beef though! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four years.

There’s nothing worse

Last Sunday