I have worked with many people over the years who I would quite happily throw out the window if my life was a cartoon, which unfortunately it is not. Two of these people stick out, who I’m sure everyone can relate to. If you look around the office and you don’t know who this person is, it’s you. First, we'll meet Ms Talks-A-Lot... You know what she had for dinner last night, what she did for the weekend, what she’s doing next weekend, what she’s wearing to her friend’s wedding, where she went on holidays, where she’s going on holidays, what her other half does for a living, what days he plays football, what her kids are getting from Santa, what colour she’s painting the spare room, what carpet she’s getting for the hall, stairs and landing, what she had for breakfast, what diet she’s on this week, all about her health issues, what she thinks of Cheryl Cole, Colleen Rooney, Desperate Housewives and every other television programme known to woman. She knows you wo...
Comments
Post a Comment